Sunday, October 20, 2013

APPitic


APPitic is a site that acts as a directory of apps for educators of all grade levels and subjects. APPitic houses an unbelievable list of apps that vary by subject and skill. It is run by Apple Distinguished Educators (ADE) who have tested these apps in many grade levels and classroom settings. (I'm a MAC girl, so I'm loving the fact this has been put together by ADEs!)

When you visit the site, you can search by theme (subject areas, skills, etc) or specialized topics such as Special Education, Bloom's Taxonomy and one just for TEACHERS!

This site even walks you through how to build your own app list for sharing. My plan is to begin creating lists I can share in lieu of our failed Appy Hour. How could you use APPitic? If you've got an idea, let me know!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!






0 comments:

Post a Comment