Sunday, October 6, 2013

I'm Back!!!

I cannot believe that I haven't posted anything since April! The craziness of master's classes, the end of the year, a final master's class and summer baseball got the best of me. But....I'm done with the extra classes! All I have to do now is pay the State of Michigan more money for a certificate I have to print (ahhhhhh!)

My goal is to post twice a week. We tried to start "Appy Hour" last year in our building. However, it got started with a lot of other things and lost momentum. So Sundays will be Appy Hour at It's All Elementary. The middle of the week post will be dedicated to planning, instruction or resources relevant to your practice.

So, this week's Appy Hour app is:

Math Dictionary for Kids App

This app won the Teacher's Choice Award and is a great homework helper, or in class resource. It has great visual examples and the definitions are easy for students to understand. The app costs $2.99 through the app store, but is worth the money. Click on the icon below to see the description from iTunes.
Have a great rest of your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment